BizzY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BizzY

BIZZY.NO-IP.BIZ

BizzYHomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 FORUM
 NEW CLIENTS
 REQUEST FOR STAFF
 ALL DOWNLOADS
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» i miss co-owner "johnrakar"
clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 am by Rakar 0wnz jo0

» going for most posts rofl
clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:15 pm by jtc

» PLZ READ IMPORTANT TO ANY PLAYERS OR MODS OR ADMINS
clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 pm by aznwarrior

» KYMMYBOI FOR STAFF!!!
clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:02 am by kymmyboi12

» NEW!! I would like to be a admin
clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:38 am by dalton

» Tehcool is back :D
clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:34 pm by tehcool

» I would like to be a admin
clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:29 pm by tehcool

» Request for Admin/Mod.. I'll take whatever is open.
clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:16 pm by Contagious

» guys i'm sorry !
clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:26 pm by tehcool

Server Status =
xxx
UPDATES =
508 NOW OFFLINE!
BizzY Sites

clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brian
MASTER LEGEND
MASTER LEGEND
brian

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-02-04

clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol Empty
PostSubject: clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol   clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:49 am

one of of the sources u tele with hans and it says clan wars.tele there and your stuck in heroes guild where you cant tele out or get out unless staff tele you to them and staff are ot always on Very Happy happend to me once ... well ok maybe 3 times but... oh shoosh
Back to top Go down
sk3ill f4li
Admin
Admin
sk3ill f4li

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-03

clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol Empty
PostSubject: O:   clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:50 am

OMG BIZZY IM STUCK AT CLANWARS -_-" lol! elephant
Back to top Go down

clan wars prison where you cant get out!! lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BizzY :: ERRORS :: GAME ERRORS-
Jump to: